Project Management Professional Certification Training
Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification is the most distinguished professional qualification for project managers offered by Project Management Institute (PMI)®. The certification is relevant for professionals who are seeking to advance their career by completing the PMP® certification exam that is based on Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide)—Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2013.
A project manager’s primary goal is to ensure completion of project on time and within budget, meet requirements, and keep customers and team members happy. Project Management Institute’s (PMI)® – Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification equips you to do this, even in the context of highly demanding projects. This course on PMP® prepares you for the certification through an intensive session of theory and practicals.
Now you can enhance your competence and knowledge in Project management techniques, and establish your ability to handle complex project challenges with confidence.
Module – 1 – Introduction to PMI
Module – 2 – Project Management Framework
Module – 3 – Project Management Processes
Module – 4a – Project Integration Management (Part – 1)
Module – 5 – Scope Management
Module – 6 – Schedule Management
Module – 7 – Cost Management
Module – 8 – Quality Management
Module – 9 – Resource Management
Module – 10 – Communication Management
Module – 11 – Risk Management
Module – 12 – Procurement Management
Module – 13 – Stakeholder Management
Module – 14 – Professional Ethics 30 minutes 4:10pm 4:30pm Followed by Quiz
Module – 4b – Project Integration Management (Part – 2)
Module – 15 – PMP Prep, Tips and Tricks
What will you learn?
You will learn
- Apply project management terminologies and concepts
- Apply International Project Management Standards from PMI® (the PMBOK ® Guide) to real-world situations for successful results
- Provide faster solutions to clients and ensure open communication between stakeholders and team members
- Lead and motivate the team to perform better
- Ensure compliance, reduce risk factors and save on time and costs
- Attempt a first time pass of PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Exam
- Study PMBOK®Guide’s Five Process Groups, Ten Knowledge Areas, And The Area Of Professional and Social Responsibility
You will also get
- 35 Contact Hours / PDUs Certificate
- 6 Full-Length Mock Exams featuring 1200 practice questions
- Online Practice Questionnaire featuring 300 questions on the 10 Knowledge Areas
- PMP® Exam Blue print (PMP®Exam Application steps and procedure)
- PMP®Math Formula with examples
- PMP®Exam Tips and Techniques
- Ready to use Free Project Management Templates
- Downloadable Courseware e-book (please carry laptop/tablet to refer during class)
- PMP® Exam Application Assistance (Assistance with PMI® Registration, PMI® Membership, PMI® Application Form Filling, and review of your PMI® Application) provided by our in-house SME
- PMP® ‘Application Framework’ to enable easy filling of the Application Form
- End-to-end support via phone, mail, and chat
- Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Preparation aligned to PMBOK® 6th Edition
- 35 Contact Hours / PDUs Certificate
- 6 Full-Length Mock Exams featuring 1200 practice quest
To apply for the Project Management Professional (PMP)®credential, you need to either:
Possess a Secondary Degree (High School Diploma, Associate’s Degree, or Global equivalent) with minimum of five (5) years / 60 months of unique (non-overlapping) Project Management experience, with 7,500 hours in leading and directing projects, and 35 hours of Project Management Education
Possess a four (4) year degree (Bachelor’s Degree or the Global equivalent) and a minimum 3 years/36 months of Project Management experience, with 4,500 hours in leading and directing projects, and 35 hours of Project Management Education
In order to appear for the Project Management Professional (PMP)®exam:
You will have to take up formal project management training from a Registered Education Provider.
You can then apply for the PMP® certification exam on the website –http://www.pmi.org/
For more information refer to the PMP handbook .
The PMP® examination is comprised of 200 multiple-choice questions and has to be completed in 4 hours.